Colorado summer festivals: Music, beer, food and more – Colorado Springs Gazette
There is certainly no shortage of festivals to keep you occupied over the next several months. Whatever your passion, whether it be beer, music, food, art, donkeys, balloons or Bigfoot, there’s a festival out there for you.
With this extensive list of different fiestas, carnivals and jamborees in the state, there’s really no excuse not to get out out of the house and enjoy the summer.
Want to stay local? Here’s a list exclusive to the Springs area.
Telluride Balloon Festival: June 1-3, Town Park, Telluride. (The Gazette, J. Rachel Spencer)
– Denver — Friday Night Bazaar – RiNo Summer 2018: More than 30 local makers, breweries and food trucks. Fridays, through Sept. 14, 2845 Walnut St., Denver.
Fat Tire Fest: Beer, food and more. June 9. Ridgway. (Courtesy of Fruita Fat Tire Festival Facebook page)
– Larkspur – Colorado Renaissance Festival: Flash back to the 16th Century and journey through a medieval city. Saturdays and Sundays, through Aug. 5, Larkspur.
– Aspen – Aspen Ideas Festival: Public gathering place for leaders from around the globe and across many disciplines to engage in deep and inquisitive discussion of the ideas and issues that shape our lives and challenge our times. June 27-30, Aspen.
– Vail – Bravo! Vail Music Festival: Celebrating 30 Years of Music in the Mountains. June 27-Aug. 2, Vail.
– Denver – SeriesFest: Dedicated to showcasing the best new pilots from established and emerging content creators. June 27, Sie FilmCenter, Denver.
– Aspen – Jazz Aspen Snowmass June Experience: Lyle Lovett and His Large Band, Lizz Wright, George on My Mind and more. June 27-30, Benedict Music Tent, Aspen.
– Cripple Creek – Once Upon a Time in the West Art Show: Featuring western art. June 27-July 5, Cripple Creek Heritage Center, Cripple Creek.